Quran, the Holy Book of Islam
This world have seen innumerable incredible literatures till date, those were written by great humans from different communities. One common fact among these books is that, the authors are humans. Whereas the holy book of Islam was certainly sent by Almighty.
Just imagine how much amazing a book would be if it is authored by Almighty. Undoubtedly it is the substantial book ever created. Furthermore this book contains valued information answering essential questions with humans in mind, like why we were created and what happens after death.
This verse describes that Quran is book with words of God.
This is the Book (the Quran), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqoon (the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)). Quran (Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 2)
Read online Quran to know more
Reason to send Quran to earth
Being the one and only book of God; Quran has precise unaltered content since when it was revealed. Moreover, the verses are registered during the faster establishment of the Islam religion.
The quality of Quran lies in its spiritual message with practical instructions focusing on wellbeing of mankind and the society. This is what distinct the Quran from other holy books and this is the sole purpose of revealing it to earth.
Regardless the general issue that humans are facing, the holy book of Islam has guidance to it. Including economics, trading, gender equality, marriage & divorce, inheritance & child care/parenting. Thus reciting Quran and understanding its meaning can lead to unconventional and peaceful life here in world & after death.
This verse explains why Quran was sent to human kind,
And this Qur’an is not such as could ever be produced by other than Allah (Lord of the heavens and the earth), but it is a confirmation of (the revelation) which was before it [i.e. the Taurat (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel)], and a full explanation of the book (i.e. laws, decreed for mankind) – wherein there is no doubt – from the Lord of the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinn, and all that exists). Quran (Surah Younus, Verse 37
The beauty of Quran is that it doesn’t criticize nor abuse any creature rather it feeds the soul with good deeds for peace of mind. On the whole the reason of sending Quran is to understand true nature of Islam, which is necessary step to sustain religious harmony in this planet.
Reciting Quran for Welfare
With no further debate, Quran is nothing but book of teachings and ocean of knowledge to study and practice as mentioned by Allah in the holy book of Islam.
“This is the Book (the Quran), whereof there is no doubt, guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqoon [the pious]” (Quran, 2:2)
- To fill our heart with good practices. The prophet (SallaAllahu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, “The man who has nothing of the Qur’an inside him is like a ruined house” [Reported in Tirmidhi] – Source
- Reciting Quran continuously can cure body from sickness, furthermore to wrap us with mercy. Almighty mention it in Quran as “We send the Qur’an as healing and mercy for those who believe” Al-Israa’ [17:82] – Source
- In order to attain tranquillity & peace. This is stated in Quran as “Verily in the remembrance of Allah do the hearts find rest” Al-Ra’d [13:28] – Source
- As how rainfall brings spring on Earth, reciting the holy book of Islam can separate anxiety & worries thus giving life to hearts.
- Can guide for a perfect solution to numerous issues. Which is mentioned as “This book of which there is no doubt, (is) guidance for the pious” Al-Baqarah [2:2] – Source
- To become the best among people
The Quran, being last revealed book of God serves as supreme source to every human being on how to wisely deal with a matter in the society including genuine human conduct & fair economic system.
Get Free Quran – The Holy Book of Islam
Reading Quran provide you with genuine points of sources that let you understand the misconceptions that you’ve been infused with so far. For better clarity about a matter it is essential to have primary knowledge about it.
Apart from stated benefits, reading Quran in your own language helps you distinguish known and actual fact about Islam and Muslims.
Read online Quran to know more